Thursday 9 June 2011

The Body Shop: Get Honey Bronze This Summer.



I was looking at these STUNNING photos this week of Blake Lively, when i came across a "Makeup Bag Check" online..telling me what products had been used on her.


The words "Honey Bronze" they used to describe her complexion (that apparently makes her eyes "pop") got me thinking..that a honey coloured bronzer could be really pretty. Well...everything certianly comes up for a reason, because upon googling "Honey Bronzer", I stumbled across this...


This is the Body Shop "Honey Bronze" range, just launched, containing an Oil, Shimmer stick, Bronzing Gel, 2 lip glosses (in coral and sand) and a powder bronzer.


And as you can see, they are actually quite well priced. Nothing shocking.

So would you like to be honey bronze like Blake Lively and the Body Shop? Or are you just going to stick to good old regular sunkissed? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment