Sunday 15 May 2011

Jenifer Aniston: Inside her Makeup Bag.

Article credit: beauty fool


1. Bobbi Brown Sheer Colour Cheek Tint: “This cream blush gives my face a lovely, rosy glow. I prefer a natural look during the day.”
2. Chanel Levres Scintillantes lip gloss: “This is conditioning, long-lasting and has a great sheen. I use Chanel eye shadows, too.”
3. Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream: “This natural skincare range really suits my skin. It’s very soothing and smells exquisite.”
4. Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum (duh): “I don’t like overpowering perfumes. I designed this fragrance to be light yet sensual with a hint of the ocean, which reminds me of home.”
5. L’Oreal Smooth Intense Nutrileum Serum: “I have wavy hair so a serum really helps to smooth it out. After years of working with amazing hairdressers I can blow dry it pretty well myself now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment