Saturday 6 August 2011

Mila, Mila, Mila....

Did anyone else in the UK catch Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake stop by "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" for a quick chat to premote Friends with Benefits? And out of the people who have responded with a yes, how many of you stared at Mila for 90% of the time.





To be honest, although her hair, makeup and dress were stunning..she had this really pretty delecate gold neclace on that i couldnt stop staring at!

Here are some similar ones that have caught my eye!

Dogeared. £41.50 Here.
This one also caught my eye!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pendent.... That's what we call a perfect designer jewellery. I really the feathered shape design of the pendent. Its really gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her necklace looks like the Tiffany & Co Tiffany Lock's heart lock pendent in 18K gold. It's GORGEOUS. I've been coveting it for years, but I cannot for the life of me save up the $500 to buy it.

    ReplyDelete