Friday 5 August 2011

To Prime or not to prime?

I've been in need of a clear (well, you know what i mean. Skin coloured) eye primer for sometime now. I usually use MAC bare study as my go to eyeshadow base, and dont get me wrong i still love it, but the shimmer means i cant do matt looks or looks that involve browns as the shimmer shows through. However, no i face the daunting task of CHOOSING one!

The Choices:


NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base



Urban Decay Primer Potion



Too Faced Shadow Insurance




I know there are others on the market, but these seem to be the "cult" eyeprimers that everyone talks about. I know MAC does painterly, but after trying bare study i kind of want to take this oppourtunity to try another brand!

So which one wins your vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment